Livescore API coverage for: Scotland
For Scotland we provide livescore coverage for 18 leagues. They are:
- Premiership - The Scottish Premiership, or also known as the Ladbrokes Premiership, is the highest division of professional football in Scotland. There are 12 competing teams. There is a relegation-promotion arrangement with the Scottish Championship. A season typically runs from August to May and the top placed team gains qualification to the Champions League.
- League Cup - The Scottish League Cup (also known as Betfred Cup) is a football cup competition which takes places in Scotland annually. The competition follows the knock-out method.
- Championship - The Scottish Championship, or the Ladbrokes Championship, is the second-highest professional football league competition in Scotland, with 10 teams competing in the league.
- League 1 - Known also as Ladbrokes League One, it is the third football competition per importance in Scotland. Founded in 2013, it is contested by ten teams.
- League 2 - Known also as Ladbrokes League Two, it is the fourth football competition per importance in Scotland. Founded in 2013, it is contested by ten teams.
- Challenge Cup - Also known as Irn Bru Cup, is a knock-out competition in Scotland contested by 58 teams coming from Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and England.
- Scottish Cup - It is the domestic cup of Scottish football, competed by 95 teams and played since 1873. The winner qualifies for UEFA Europa League.
- Premiership:: qualification -
- Championship:: qualification -
- League 1:: qualification -
- League Cup:: group E -
- League Cup:: group G -
- League Cup:: group A -
- League Cup:: group B -
- League Cup:: group C -
- League Cup:: group D -
- League Cup:: group F -
- League Cup:: group H -