Livescore API coverage for: Germany
For Germany we provide livescore coverage for 15 leagues. They are:
- 2nd Bundesliga - The 2. Bundesliga is the second highest German football division. The leagues has a total of 18 soccer teams competing. The top 2 placed are promoted to the Bundesliga. Our livescore api service covers the second tier of the German football championship as well.
- Regionalliga Nord -
- 3rd Liga -
- Regionalliga Bayern -
- Regionalliga Nordost -
- Regionalliga Südwest -
- Regionalliga West -
- DFB Cup - The DFB-Pokal is an annual knock-out football competition in Germany. It is generally considered to be the second-most important competition in German football, after the Bundesliga. 64 teams participate in this competition, including all clubs from the Bundesliga and the 2. Bundesliga.
- Bundesliga - The Bundesliga is the highest soccer competition in Germany. There are 18 teams competing in it. It operates on promotion-relegation system with the 2. Bundesliga. The Bundesliga has the highest average stadium attendance worldwide. Our livescore api service feed covers all 306 soccer matches from the Bundesliga.
- Bundesliga:: qualification -
- 2nd Bundesliga:: qualification -
- Regionalliga:: promotion -
- Regionalliga Bayern:: qualification -
- Telekom Cup -
- Super Cup -