Terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using our site and services you agree to
be bound by the terms and conditions listed in the following points. It is your responsibility,
the user, customers or prospective customer to read the terms and conditions before proceeding
to use our site or services. If you do not accept these terms and conditions then you should not
sign up for our services provided by Livescore API.
Livescore API is established to provide high quality football API with the lowest possible price,
so more people around the world can afford to make use of it. Our mission is to increase and
preserve the popularity of football amongst young people and not so developed regions round the
world. At the moment our API provides: live scores, fixtures, match events and history data.
Very soon our product will also include league standings, football players profiles and many more.
Below you find the terms and conditions, according to which you should use our product, they are
divided into several different categories
- • A free trial will be granted only once per account.
- • In special situations that trial period can be extended upon a decision made by the team of Livescore API.
- • Upgrading or downgrading your subscription plan does not mean a free trial every time.
- • A free trial lasts 14 days and it is not allowed to abuse this offer and find workarounds to extend this by creating multiple accounts. Livescore API is allowed to take action in case of inappropriate behavior and if needed suspend both trials or subscriptions. No refunds will be issued in such cases.
- • If you decided to delete your account and you have used or you are using your 14 day trial period, we will keep information in such a way that if you create a new account later on, we will know that you have used up your trial. This information is stored in a way that is GDPR compliant.
- • Subscriptions are handled through your PayPal account.
- • The subscription fees are paid up front for every month (30 days) unless explicitly specified on the product, subscription plan, package, service or any other way of selling services.
- • Your subscription will be extended automatically every 30 days until cancelled, and the monthly fee will be automatically withdrawn from your PayPal account.
- • You can cancel your subscription at any time you want and the system will not charge you for the following billing month.
- • The cancellation is done only by you through your own PayPal account. All our subscription plans are on a monthly basis.
- • In case of cancellation, the paid amount will not be refunded.
- • In case of cancellation you can continue using our services for the remaining days of your subscription. You do not lose the remaining days.
Updating the subscription plans:
- • We deserve the right to change our subscription plans, including the price and service. However, all price changes or changes to our service plans will apply to you no earlier than 90 days following email notice to you.
- • You will receive marketing communication (e.g. promotion and newsletters) from us if you have requested such marketing information from us by providing us with your details during the registration process and have opted-in to receiving such information.
- • We will not share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes without your unambiguous consent.
- • We at Livescore API do not hold any responsibility for how you use the feed or the consequences of using our data. Please understand that the data are fed by humans and that they are liable to various kinds of errors. However, we will do our best to keep the quality of the data on the highest quality we can.
- • Our services are maintained by professional hosting company, however we are not responsible for the absence of data due to downtime of the servers.
- • We do not hold responsibility for any financial or other losses or damages incurred through the use or termination of services provided by Livescore API, including but not limited to damages caused by a commercial loss, a loss of benefits, a loss on anticipated earnings, winnings or other profit, interruption of business, loss of commercial information, or any other pecuniary and or consecutive loss.
- • We reserve the right to terminate the account(s) of any customer deemed to be in violation of the terms and conditions set out in this document/page.
- • Requests limits are calculated based on the usage of the last hour from now i.e. if now is 10:45 your requests from 9:45 to 10:45 count against your quota.
- • If you reach the hourly limit specified on your subscription plan, further services will be rejected with the appropriate error codes and messages.
- • You must keep your contact details up to date on your account page with the intention to provide you with updates that can be important for you.
- • Every user has its own individual account that must not be shared with other users/ customers.
- • You shall not reproduce the services provided by Livescore API in a way that mimics our web services. Our data is intended to power up website, mobile applications and other software and hardware solutions that will face private personas.
We may revise these terms and conditions page at any time. You are expected to check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.